Saturday, June 16, 2007

WARNING! DON'T INVEST HERE!

If you consider joining Guard Profit HYIP don't do it because I have a very bad feeling about them. You can check this HYIP out just to understand what I'm trying to say to you. After yesterday's interview with Jason, admin of MyGuardedReturns (you can read it here) I received quite a positive feedback from my fellow bloggers. Among them I was contacted by admin of Guard Profit HYIP with an invitation to join his program as well. But I have a strong preconception towards those admins who contact me first to invite me to join some program. I requested interview and that admin agreed. So here is an excerpt from it:

"Sorry, but as far as I know you use paid posters on MMG forum and it's certainly not a good practice.

About paid poster, all program admin using paid poster to make their threads become hot, Do you think other program not using paid poster too?

Do you really trade in forex? And if it's true how you can sustain possible losses if such thing occurs?

Yes we're, for this time forex is our priority generate income, loses in forex? The answer is No. We start with our own fund 1k and thinking to expand the income, that's why we open GuardProfit so we hope we can share our profit with real investor

If you announce that you're not ponzi based program how could you explain such a big ROI?

The rate is variable 3.0% - 4.0% We can perform for that range daily and that is a reasonable rate that we can provide to our investor.

Can you provide the proof that you actually trade in forex?

We already showing our performance to investor that we really involved in forex trading, you can see the chart".

Ok, here we are. First, admin told me he used paid posters service to gain members' confidence "to make their threads become hot". You can make your own conclusion but for me it's pure unprofessional approach to promoting your program. Second, he told me that losses in Forex market is impossible, it's just pure nonsense. And he will not be able to pay members 3% every day. Third, look at their Forex charts here. Looking quite lame, in my opinion. Drawing the conclusion: this is amateur so-called "forex investment" site. You will be fooled and scammed by the admin if you invest your money there.

This was just an example for you that I will not join any lame and unprofessional program with paid posters and stupid lies. You will not find such programs on my blog. We are all trying to make money here, right? So let's be honest and upfront. Do you agree? I would like to see your comments on that topic please.

No comments: