Friday, June 15, 2007

DAILY NEWS

I received another payment from Swift Money Surf today and well within several hours after requesting. It's still going strong and today admin put the following update on the site: "Compounding available on Friday that is today! Just go to the purchase page and choose earnings from the drop down box if you want to purchase with earnings. We have purchase a monitor site and a major site that we will reveal within a few weeks. The monitor site we purchased is called MySurfLive.com it was run by one of our members Johnny Q, the monitor also has a forum which will now be housing the Swift Money Surf forum. Have a good weekend. I will be around all through the weekend so feel free to post at pretty much any autosurf forum, I will most likely be there :) Once again have a good weekend and if you haven't yet taken advantage of the one time 10% bonus be sure to do so". All that I can say is WOW! Seems this site has so much money not only have it bought the AdsMania scripts but also purchased some sites for promotion. It reminds me of Bob Krimm with his plans to build his empire. Although we know the outcome of all this his surf sites were running for 6 months flawlessly. I think Swift Money Surf will follow the same destiny of being long-term and profitable venture for those who come in early enough. The site is still new and has all the chances IMHO to overlive Bob Krimm's failed empire and become number one very soon. At least in the nearest future admin's marketing efforts will pay off for sure.



Also today I received payments from RussoProject, Dividend Ltd. and M Investment. You can read an article to find out the reasons why I joined M Investment here.

I recently found a new program with a very interesting concept and now I'm working on an article about it. Will be ready soon so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://bowunytib.lookseekpages.com/oneqomo.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://mebigegyb.o-f.com/iqijes.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hello! Quіcκ question thаt's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone. I'm trуing to find a templatе or ρlugin that might bе able tο corrеct thiѕ issuе.
If you have any suggestions, pleasе share. Wіth thanks!


Mу web blog :: www.malikov.com