Thursday, June 07, 2007

SITE OF THE WEEK

Hi everybody! I was reflecting on things that can make my blog unique. And I've made up my mind to introduce to you my new feature which I will call "site of the week". I will tell you about the most interesting and promising sites which in my opinion are worth investing either because of their recency and uniqueness or they are just the leaders in my opinion and have all the potential to grow even more so all the investors can make decent profit. Remember about my referral offer. I offer you 50% referral commissions back for the life of the program. Just send me e-mail to abramsonp@gmail.com with your e-gold account, your username in the program and details about your investment (amount and date) and I will send your share once I get paid from this program.

This week's site of choice is InfiniteMultiplicity. It's a brand new surfing site from the famous team of admins. It has great exposure even during the prelaunch stage so there's a great possibility for earning profits here especially when you are among the first to join. It pays you 8% for surfing 18 pages daily for 18 days (total rebate 144%). Note that there's a 5% withdrawal fee applicable. All withdrawals are to be made on Wednesdays and paid to your account on Sundays. The site has a great customized script and bright vivid design. It will surely bring the attention of all serious money-makers and so has a nice possibility to grow. There are very good feedback about admins which still keeping work hard in order to maintain the site to run smoothly. There was a little downtime today's morning but the issue was solved for a couple of hours. So what are you waiting for? At least register there and watch its development as it will be hot very soon for sure. And don't forget about 50% RCB offered by myself.

No comments: