Friday, June 15, 2007

INTERVIEW WITH JASON, ADMIN OF MYGUARDEDRETURNS

Finally something unique appeared today in this constantly changing HYIP world. This program is called MyGuardedReturns. Its uniqueness is in its plan, in which you can choose yourself how much time you will keep your money in the program. The ROI depends on this plan: if you decide to withdraw after one day you will get only 1% in profit and principal back, on the 4th day you will get 105%, on the 6th - 110%, on the 9th - 120%, on the 12th - 130%, on the 17th - 150% and on the 30th day you will get the whole 100% profit + principal back.

Admin of MyGuardedReturns, Jason, kindly accepted my offer to answer the questions. I publish this interview below.

"1) Hello. Please introduce yourself to my readers. Do you have any past experiences in running some online program as your program looks quite professionally made?

Hi, my name is Jason and I'm residing in Australia (Sydney). I have no experience at all in running online programs however I do have 4 years of online investment experience. Of course, I have got myself burnt over the years and losses are more than gains and I believe it happens to many people too.

2) I heard that you have been testing your program for quite a long time and even provided bonus for members who joined during prelaunch? Why have you made such a long way instead of just begin your program as soon as possible? It's widely known that time is money in this business.

The testing went on for a few days (not really long) and I have given a $20 investment bonus to members who signed up. The main reasons were to make our program known with this bonus and at the same time test the script for any bugs since this is a customized script. But it didn't went quite well as many of them signed up just for the Free Bonus and they were misusing the system, so i decided to make it short and did an official launch instead. Time is money so i prefer to get problems with the script now rather than later.

3) Tell us about your investment plan in details. In my opinion, it's rather unique. At least I haven't seen something similar before. It's very rare in these times that admins come out with such an interesting plan. What was the initial intent of creating it? Maybe it's some kind of Hit'n'Run protection?

After investing in more than 100s of HYIPs & Autosurfs, 99% are the same. I decided to come out with something special and I believe MGR is 1st to have such a unique investment plan and a referral commission system. I do hope the future of hyip programs follow such plans. I have the belief that the longer you hold your money, the more profits you should earn. There are hit and run investors who will simply invest in 1 day plan if daily interests are consistent. We want to prevent that. The minimum is $20 and the max is fixed at $3000 per week per investor. MGR is targeting QUALITY investors rather than QUANTITY. This is the key for MGR to run for a long time.

4) Are you satisfied with the amount of deposits and the support from the members you received on the very first day of running your program?

Yes, I am pretty satisfied with the amount of investors so far. The minimum amount is not small for everyone to invest but I am pretty confident, with good marketing, MGR will just get bigger. The support of members is "ok" as most of them are monitoring services.

5) Will you plan to implement some new features to your program in the nearest future? Describe how you can see your program in a month. Do you intend to stay in business for a long term?

At the moment, we have cashout rules and I am looking forward to adding beneficial rules to ensure our program runs smoothly. Personally, I don't like to see changes to a program when I invest in other hyip sites but I realized when a program gets too big, something must be done. Investors might be unhappy but they must understand that a paying program that could take 60 hours to pay your withdrawal is always better than a non-paying program that promised 24 hours to get paid.
With the advertising plans I have for MGR, I foresee MGR to be a big hit in 30 days time. As mention, the only thing that will stop an investor from investing is the minimum deposit of $20 but we do not intend to reduce it because it's quality of investment that counts. I have committed myself to stay long in the hyip industry. Despite losing so much money in the past years, I feel I am better off being an admin of a program rather than an investor. With a solid program like MGR, I believe everyone will gain and that includes me.

Thank you for accepting my interview. Hopefully my readers will find it useful.

Thanks for putting this in your blog. Appreciate your help. Jason"

As for me, I deposited a considerable amount of money here because I always support innovative admins. Let's see how it all goes. Those who want to join under me please use my referral link and send me email with your payment details. Remember that according to program rules you will get 50% referral commission back from me after you withdraw your funds from MyGuardedReturns. Please read the program's FAQ on the site for further details.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://edaqacam.ibnsites.com/jidesyv.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://suhiqewupy.freewebsitehosting.com/wevoxec.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]