Saturday, June 16, 2007

DAILY NEWS

Reading CEP newscast #6 here I was quite stunned by the mood of the people which took part in conversation. To readers who don't know the real state of things could assume that everything is ok. But everybody knows that it's not as good as it seems to be. Remember that CEP which is the main and initial site of CEP Holdings Inc. is still under informal investigation by SEC. And things are not looking good here as it will take several weeks. We all know what happened to StormPay and EMO payment processors so if you are in these programs or using CEP Trust as your payment processor please be a cautious and smart player and don't put too much money here. Generally, it's highly non-advisable now even to join any of these programs. As to Coastin88 they said the following: "What they are working on is building a safe guard system. The safe guard system will kick in during times when less advertising is being purchased. It will allow for a stable and consistent daily commission for our viewers so as to avoid all the recent fluctuations that we’ve seen. This is not something that can be built in a day, so the time frame given was basically to allow admin to work their magic without worry of disappointing members by not being able to complete this task in a short time frame. Rest assured that the admin are working hard toward completing this quickly, but not so quickly that something is missed. Stability is far more important than a temporary quick fix". We will see it in a month or so but now these are just words and promises and nothing more. The ROI for the last few days was 0.04%-0.1% which in my opinion will lead to disastrous consequences if nothing is done.

I received the last withdrawal today from EliteAdShare to AlertPay and I'm dropping this program. Not because of its performance, it was quite good so far but I don't like that they stick with only one payment processor right now, AlertPay. I don't consider this processor as safe option to keep your hard earned money in as there are rumours out there about possible scamming and even some conspiracy theories about some secret deal between AlertPay administration and ASA admin to gather more money using recent e-gold issues and then to steal all the money which is on their accounts. So exercise caution and don't let them fool you.

One of my readers just asked me the question. And it's quite interesting. He asked if it's the right time now to deposit some money in RussoProject. Well, I consider this program as one of the top performers right now and it's still not very popular among investors. I received my next payment again today, and I think there's still a good chance left to profit from this program but you need to do it quick. And my thought is: yes, it's safe to invest in RussoProject right now. But I suggest you to use the plan which brings you 5%+ profit for 30 days. It's the safest plan in my opinion, especially right now when the program has just finished its first paying cycle and so the risks are greater. There will be definitely more investors to come soon to join this wonderful (so far!) program. You will be in profit just after 20 days as I'm expecting RussoProject will be in business even after 30 days.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw that you do not have trust in AlertPay. What other PP do you consider "safe" (relative said because nothing is 100% safe, especially in this industry) ? E-bullion, SolidTrustPay, LibertyReserve ? If you could write an article about some of this PPs, it will be awesome :)

Nice blog you have! Congrats

MONEY-news expert said...

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I would consider relatively safe those PP that backed by gold and other precious metals like e-gold and e-bullion, and maybe Pecunix. I know nothing about SolidTrustPay and Liberty Reserve cause I never used them before. Of course I cannot consider as safe e-currencies CEP Trust as they are not properly licenced and AlertPay for reasons I mentioned in my article. Apparently I will diversify in the nearest future and transfer some of my e-gold to e-bullion currency. And I will do it not because I'm frightened by e-gold indictment but because many promising programs now dropped e-gold but still using e-bullion. Hope this helps to understand my point of view! Also thank you for your suggestion to write an article about e-currencies. I thought about it already and I intend to write it very soon. Thank you for coming to my blog and please stay tuned as my blog is updated on daily basis and there's always many useful info and tips to read here. Also you can subscribe to receive MONEY-news updates notifications by e-mail. The form is on the main page. Regards. Paul.

Anonymous said...

Elite Ad Share accept Alertpay, STP and FastMax Debit cards.

Not sure where you got that they only accept Alertpay.

Anonymous said...

Elite Ad Share accept Alertpay, STP and FastMax debit cards.

Not sure where you got that they only accept Alertpay.

MONEY-news expert said...

Yes, you are right. And thank you for your correction. But anyway I would not use SolidTrustPay as this e-currency is not backed by real gold and not licenced properly. So I would NOT recommend my readers to open an account there. Regards and have a nice day.