Tuesday, June 12, 2007

MORE NEWS

Glad to see that SurfMargin already issued refunds for the most of the members which adpacks had been expired by the time the site had to be closed for audit. The surfing is very smooth here and you are free to upgrade again. As for me, my adpack will expire in 5 days after that I have plans to reupgrade.



Don't forget on Wednesday you should either make withdraw or reinvest in Infinite Multiplicity as the withdraw button only available once a week. You will be paid on Sunday. There's an update from admin regarding this: "In 8 hours the WITHDRAW and COMPOUNDING Doors are open and stay open for exact 24 hours. Compounding can be done only in FULL ad packs, so minimum amount to compound is 8$ + 2% fee = 8.16$".



Long awaited update from Matt, admin of AdsOnCommand: "I said that cashouts would take place on or around the 25th. We've been reworking our investments to try and make a nice and stable rebound. As far as e-gold cashouts, I'm not going near them. If you've upgraded with e-gold, you can send me a ticket in the back office area saying that you want to be paid to CEP Trust or AP or STP, but as I said this will take some time. The reason why I won't do e-gold? I want nothing to do with it and they're freezing accounts like crazy that are tied to this industry. Remember, when you purchased ad packs you purchased credits for your web site to advertise, not to get a return. We offer a return however, and if you want it, I'd ask that you please bear with us". I disagree with Matt on topic of e-gold and other payment processors. But mentioning CEP Trust, AP and STP he gave me a perfect theme for pondering. Are those processors really the best solution for online investments? And is e-gold really in danger? My answer is no. I will publish my new article on this topic in a few days.

One of my readers asked me why I consider M Investment as one of the safest HYIPs to join now. I will try to answer him and all of you why I think so in my upcoming article which I intend to publish tomorrow if by that time I have an access to my account because the site is not accessible for me yet. There's an explanation of it put on many forums by admin: "The website is online, but it may be not available in some parts of the world as the DNS records need some time to get refreshed on every DNS server around the world. Normally, the DNS are refreshed within 2 hours in some 80% of the locations around the world, but it may take up to 24 hours for them to be refreshed everywhere". So stay tuned as tomorrow I will give you food for thoughts and put here the complete list of reasons why I joined M Investment and why it's the right time to join it now.

No comments: