Saturday, June 09, 2007

NEWS

Admin of SurfMargin announced that the site will be ready by next Tuesday. They will accept upgrades and make cashouts again. Bear in mind, that it's not a relaunch or round two but continuing. I'm very pleased to hear that because I don't know any other examples when sites fully recover after 2 weeks downtime. So I would give it a try again. The site is still offline but once it's put back online I'll notify you.

Everything goes smoothly in our site of the week Infinite Multiplicity. Members keep surfing and upgrading. Just don't forget to reinvest or request your cashout next Wednesday as it will be open only once a week.

Received 2nd payout from RussoProject and 5th payout from Rhinegold Marketing. Both sites have paying status for now.

That's it about the news. Happy holidays! But not for me cause my blog is updated daily. So bookmark it and I will deliver more news and interesting offers to you very soon.

No comments: