Saturday, June 30, 2007


DAILY NEWS


Admin of MyGuardedReturns announced a war against cheap Chinese monitors: "With immediate effect, the minimum deposit is at $50. We have removed all monitors from China. Further details we shall not go into it. Please do note that there is absolutely no discrimination against Chinese however this incident has been created by Chinese so we have to rebuke them. If you have been offended, we apologize here. We have also added advertising options. Our active investors will enjoy 50% discount on all ads". I'm wondering what admin feels after first two weeks of program's life and attempts to destroy his reputation and how he tries to get things better so I will send him questions and hopefully he will answer them tomorrow.



I got paid today from Swift Money Surf, RussoProject and PremiumProLtd.

I'm very busy now installing my new blog so hopefully tomorrow I will be able to introduce it to all of you. Thank you for being with me all month of June. I have some great ideas and will implement them with your support on my new site. See you tomorrow on my new blog!

No comments: