Wednesday, June 27, 2007

DAILY NEWS

I received my first withdrawal today from PremiumProLtd. instantly. And I see that the site slowly gains momentum and has more than 6.5$ K invested. Got another update from admin: "Today our online investment program(PPL) has been online for 5 days. Till now as you see the development of PPL and the INSTANT payment system are doing a great job. More than 240 members have joined us and most of them have made deposits. 6K has been hit within only five beginning days. All members in our professional team will do our utmost to bring out the best online investment opportunity and funds service. Now we are to provide that all investors should request your cashout twice a day at most. Please take note of this rule and the INSTANT payment details". I remind you that in order to receive instant payment you should first request your earnings, then go to "Cashout History" area and click the button "Process". You will get paid to your e-gold instantly then.



Admin of MyGuardedReturns published a rant against F888 monitor which is likely to blackmail Jason. "We do not want to do this but to deal with a cheap and unintelligent monitor (F888), we got to use the cheapest and the most unintelligent way to bring it down. These are emails sent to us by F888.BIZ Admin. This is a monitoring site and please be extremely careful when using this site. This admin is a "CHEAP" chinese monitor. Now he sent us an email telling us he is going to take action on us… We have also checked with other monitoring sites and have got information the admin of f888.biz is not an honest monitor. They sent dozen of emails (spams) to your account. They also create multiple nicks to show they can bring in referrals. Beware of this monitor. Other monitors are already saying bad things about f888.biz. F888 is also known to create own hyip websites with free scripts and advertising in his monitors. Below are the emails sent to us from F888. We gave him $8 out of goodwill and he is not happy. So we label him as REAL CHEAP". You can read the rest of it on MyGuardedReturns website if you're interested. And by the way I have already noticed the first negative vote on HyipInvestment site from F888 admin. I hope you will not believe this spammer because Jason still pays his members and I cannot say anything against him. He seems to be an honest guy and a smart businessman. You can read an interview with him here.



Still waiting for my pending cashout from SurfMargin. Charles posted another update today regarding payment processors and pending payouts: "Hello everyone. First of all let's take this question. Will Surfmargin become stronger than ever? I believe so; but as always it's entirely up to the customer (you). I have been down to LA fought my case and have three new Partners committed to injecting funds into Surfmargin. However it's not as easy as it is to say! We have legal docs to sign for the protection of the new partners quite apart from the time it takes to open, verify and fund three new accounts before they can transfer to me. I am still waiting for these funds but I am sure they will arrive soon. Then we will market like mad and get back on course. In the meantime I am using admin and other contingency funds which are allowing us to payout members everyday. We will get to everyone very soon I promise. Secondly lets have a look at the E-Gold question. It really is the same as above. As soon as I have significant funds available to transfer to e-gold everyone's account will be brought up to date ...e-gold and STP! I am not closing down our e-gold PP under any circumstances, unless they disappear off the face of the earth, which is unlikely judging by their record to date. The only reason I switched to STP was I had to replace AlertPay. They (AlertPay) have a security issue which they seem reluctant to fix...Therefore I am reluctant to deal with them". I would certainly not invest in SurfMargin now during this waiting period till all the members get paid. But if Charles keeps his promises I predict the largest influx of new funds ever since SurfMargin got online 6 months ago.



As I emphasized earlier I cannot believe in lame excuses about delayed payments in Infinite Multiplicity. Today Bob a.k.a. Alaska_Eagle published new statement in which he fights trolls and tells fairy-tales. I will post it here with my comments inside. I hope you will enjoy it.
"Sorry for my absense from here for so long. On top of the trips back and forth to the hospital, Saturday morning we had a huge thunder & lighting storm which started several large forest fires, created a power outage and in the process, fried a power circuit on the motherboard of my computer".
Oh, my god! Just read it once more. What a foolish excuse! Imagine to yourself, exactly on the payout day there is thunderstorm with lightnings and forest fires. Seems all the forces of nature acted against our beloved Bob and his crew. Poor guy, lol.
"Thanks for all the well wishes but just want to let you all know that I am doing fine and recovering nicely. Still have to watch things and be monitored by the docs but I will survive, lol".
He will survive, lol! I'm so sick and tired of all those admins who as soon as start their online project suddenly get sick, their children die and they suddenly break a leg, an arm or a nose. It seems to me it's some kind of curse impending. It's like in a cheap horror movie. They are trying to frighten you but in the end it's always funny to watch it. And you wonder what another disaster will happen with a supposedly honest admin who was just spoiled by the big money.
"Like I said, my computer was knocked out by the lightning and I am posting this from a friends pc. Looks like its time to rebuild my computer, so I will be on and off again for a while. Chris and I have been out of touch since early Saturday morning and he has just briefed me on the happenings since then. Just to let you know, I was the one who interrupted his intended post here a while ago when I got here".
Just disaster after disaster!
"Anyway, I see that we have had some minor problems in our offline programs and some delays in transferring funds which have resulted in a delay of the scheduled payouts. Have no fear though. These things will be worked out. Chris and I are here and are not going anywhere, let alone abandoning what we have worked so hard to put together with IM.Biz".
Of course we have no fear. We completely trust your bullshit you're trying to sell us, lol.
"In answer to our troll friends who see fit to visit only when there is a little glitch, IM is in no way a ponzi and does not depend on new money coming in. Although there were a couple minor setbacks in our offline ventures and there has been some difficulty in moving funds between accounts and processors, there is no reason to believe that IM will not fulfill its payment commitments to its members. As for the negative nannies out there, thanks for posting your opinions. This thread gets so quiet when everything runs so smoothly the majority of the time. Your posts liven things up and gives us something to amuse ourselves about".
He's talking about me as one of the trolls as I just couldn't be silent on MMG forum. But you should pay attention to these words specifically: "IM is in no way a ponzi and does not depend on new money coming in". It's the biggest and most stupid lie I've ever heard in this industry. He must be thinking that we are little children who know nothing about these online games. They must be financial geniuses to produce 140% income in 18 days. If I had been able to do this I would have been a millionaire long time ago. I just cannot look at such statements without saying a word. Maybe it's my disadvantage but it's the way I am. Maybe that is why I'm trying to run this blog honestly and not hide the truth even if it's not convenient for anybody. I just cannot stand blatant lie.
"Thanks to all our faithful members who have not become discouraged by this delay. Rest assured that your payments are forthcoming. Although I cannot give you an exact timeframe till things resolve a bit more, the only thing we are dealing here is minor delays. Also, thanks to Chris for holding down the fort when I am not here. I wish you all knew how that guy works his tail off and stresses himself for this program. My only fear is that he might burn himself out prematurely, but he is young and tough and is extremely capable".
I emphasize: he cannot give us an exact timeframe till things resolve a bit more. I can IF somebody else deposits money here probably it will help them to sustain payouts as it's a pure ponzi pyramid. Then the perfect possible future excuse follows: Chris may burn himself… ok, I see. He will either go to the hospital or die soon, virtually, of course but with all investors' money, lol.
"Also wanted to pass on the word that withdrawals/compounds will be available as scheduled tomorrow. Hang in there, we will let you know as soon as there is any news. In the meantime, enjoy smooth surfing".
Ok, many people keep compounding today even without thinking from where Chris and Bob get the money to pay them. Where will we be leaded by the blind cheerleaders, I wonder?
IF I'm wrong about Infinite Multiplicity I promise I will publicly apologize and admit I was mistaken. But do you really believe this will happen?



Swift Money Surf continues to amaze me. Today they implemented new feature which is called "extras". You will find it in your members' area after you login. "Free Hosting and extras. Members please visit the extras link above. Get free hosting and much more. More extras will be added soon. Enjoy. New members, you should read the past news to see the progression of the site. We are swiftly moving along!" This is wonderful news in my opinion! I have just purchased new domain money-news-online.com and will try to install something useful for my readers using their free hosting. This surfing site really delivers what it's promised to its members and it's highly recommended by me. If you haven't read an interview with Jason, admin of Swift Money Surf, you can read it here.



It seems that the site of RussoProject has already finished installing DDOS-protection and now you can login without problems. I received another payment today and hopefully RussoProject will be online for more time than I anticipated first as BlockDos is a really good and expensive protection.



Also I got another payment from M Investment which pays promptly every business day within an hour after requesting cashout. If you want to know my opinion about this program you can read it here.

Minvestment.com - Real Company. Since 2000. Up to 2.3% daily. Phone Support.

No comments: