Wednesday, June 06, 2007

PROBLEMATIC BUT PROMISING PROGRAMS! COULD IT BE SO?

First, I'd like to notice that recently after e-gold indictment many programs using only e-gold as their only payment processor failed mostly because of the panic amongst investors pulling their money out of e-gold. I can name LightHalzen and WiredSurf as the examples. Also many HYIPs failed due to that reason. So the month of May was not profitable for me. But even considering all this buzz about e-gold I had a hope that eventually everything will be back on track. Hopefully this summer will turn from being dead season for investments to thriving. I predict this basing my mind upon the assumption that many e-gold users will see the potential for pulling their money from their bank account to e-gold again. So the amount of money will increase that will lead to another stage of flourishing in this industry. So get ready for another good cycle!

Currently many programs play a waiting game in order to survive waiting for this new wave of investors to come back. AdsOnCommand, for example, delayed payments till the 25th of June. Now you can request your payment there once a month. But considering that Matt previously ran CommandSurf is the owner of that website I would say they have pretty good chances for survival.

Also I see the great potential in SurfMargin (now put under audit because of fake AlertPay deposits). It paid me several times already and all payments were within 24 hours to be made. The admin here is Charles. He's always very active and helpful on MMG forum. You can read about the recent updates from him on MMG forum. I will certainly notify you about the relaunch of this great program.

And one more program is Planet-Trust owned by Jack Cobb. This is a very dedicated admin. His first surfing site is online for more than a year. Planet-Trust has been restructured for now and many members are eagerly anticipating the new round to begin. You will definitely should try this one.

That's all for today! Stay tuned and add my blog to your bookmarks as tomorrow I will give you the list of the currently paying sites and will tell you about brand new but VERY promising and highly anticipated site which will start tomorrow.

No comments: