Monday, June 18, 2007

DAILY NEWS

I received another payment from Rhinegold Marketing after reupgrading 50% of my cashout balance. I was paid really fast so I'm putting this program back to "Paying programs" section of my blog. I'd like to express my sincere apologize to the admin of this program for being unfair towards his program. But better feel safe than sorry. I will reming to my readers that after implementing new cashout rule a week ago I considered this fact as a "red flag" pointing to the possible cashflow problems. But it appears the members are happy even with 1 cashout a week. Hopefully, it will help to prolong the life cycle of Rhinegold Marketing as all daily paying programs are usually considered "high-risk". However I don't consider this program as a potential big hit so just play it smart and don't put big money here.

Dustin, admin of DesertSkyMarketing, added grain of salt today to the question of supposed honesty and credibility of Trevor, the man behind CEP Holdings Inc. His update is below: "I emailed Trevor on June 1st asking how things are progressing and if he thought CEP would be able to make the pending DSM payments in a couple of weeks. I received an email back that same day stating, "In a few weeks, I think, yes. :-)" However, I have not heard anything from Trevor since. I've emailed him on June 5th, 10th, 11th, 13th, 14th, and today (18th). I've also called him about 5-6 times, but have not heard anything back. I've even txt messaged him. My hope is that he is just really, really busy and things are progressing nicely. Therefore, at this time, I don't have any additional information to share on when pending cashouts will be paid. CEP is in total control of the DSM funds. I have no access to the payment account. Do realize, however, that Trevor and the CEP family have never failed to live up to their promises. CEP was able to make the final pending payments for 4Newbies Marketing after the CEP/SEC informal investigation started. So, I still do believe CEP will make the pending payments for DSM". My point is either Trevor is really very busy which is highly unlikely or he doesn't want to communicate just not to cause panic among investors and that really bothers me. Silence is not gold in this case!

I received payments today also from RussoProject, M Investment and Swift Money Surf. Using one of my reader's advice I contacted admin of RussoProject with an interview offer. We'll see if he accepts it. So far the communication in this HYIP was great.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul,

Regarding the whole issue of CEP, I fear for the worst. That is all I can say.

Just be careful out there. I am hoping to see the next leader of this industry.

Have a good summer!!

JMV :)

MONEY-news expert said...

Thank you for your comment. It's great to see you as my reader. But can you tell me what did you mean by saying "the next leader of this industry"? Do you have any ideas what it may be?

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul,

I was going to half-retire for the summer and hold on to my e-gold until the next leader comes along. It is like waiting for the true Messiah in this industry.

Many admins come and go; 99.99% of them are mediocre or just plain scammers.

The successful ones are the ones that shake and move the industry. But they ALL repeat the same cycle: they all start from scratch, flawless payments, gain the trust, build up the momentum, they are being praised like God; then the excuses/lies and the collapse, the curses from the members and the admins are condemned to hell and labeled as scammers. The whole thing becomes so sad, ugly and disgusted. This is where we make a lot of money. I would not condemn these admins even if I lose money there because we should all be responsible for our own actions.

(People would jump on me if I say Charis Johnson is not a scammer. She in fact sent me thousands of dollars to my EMO just one day before the whole thing shut off. It means that she tried to pay people as much as she could to the last minute. At that moment I was moved to tears! (How I wish I could write to her.) Bob Krimm sent me e-gold payment just before his site was shut down back in July last year because of hacker. I was again moved to tears!)

There is a very good article by TradeMark:

http://trademarkedinfo.com/2007/06/16/instant-success-the-only-way-part-ii/

I believe too ‘ …many administrators start off with the right frame of mind …”; so far in the end they ALL failed for different reasons and circumstances. And the time frame is getting shorter and shorter.

Who is going to make it? I believe it has to be the competent one with good planning, who is borrowing our money to back up a genuine business. (So far I have experienced one such admin.) But then its success depends on not only the success of his online program but also his real world business, which is even tougher with no mercy.

At this moment there is one that I think might be the next one. It is Surf Margin. My observation is based on the admin’s background and his communication with the members. Charles seems to be a wise and experienced businessman with a great history of real world business.

Hope he is the one.

Now enjoy your summer,
JMV :)

MONEY-news expert said...

Hi, JMV! It's a great comment and I share many of your thoughts. Can you give me permission to put it on the main page of my blog? Regards. Paul.

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your kindness.

If you think it is worth sharing with your readers, yes please go ahead.

Regards,
JMV :)