Sunday, June 24, 2007

DAILY NEWS

First I would like to warn you: DON'T invest in Infinite Multiplicity now. No payouts have been done today though everybody knows that Sunday is payday here. One of the admins finally came out with this statement: "We will send out an e-mail update very soon. We were always honest to you and nothing in the world will change that. For now I can say that nobody have to panic only because things went shortly in the wrong direction. We are still here and we will stay here but you don't want us to post the whole day, you want us to pay, right? The payouts this week will be a bit later, but one thing is SURE, they will come, no matter what. The rest is running normal and you get your rebates and everything. We just had to change our planes because of two unexpected events. So please keep cool and we will fulfill what we promised". So I made a decision till the payouts resume I put Infinite Multiplicity to problematic programs section of my blog. I have no choice but to do so. We'll hope for the best anyway. I will keep updating you on current situation with this program. 



I found out that new update appeared in members' section of Swift Money Surf today: "We have been very busy setting up our new plans, programs and sites. The newscast will be delayed until Monday. Many of the ideas I put out there in the last two days may be launched earlier. The staff and programmers are working great together and unbelievably almost everything is near completion already. We will allow some time for testing everything before opening them to the members and public but you will start to see new things daily in the members area and on the MySurfLive forum. Take care and have a good weekend everyone". I must say I'm impressed so far with all the efforts James, admin of Swift Money Surf put into the success of this surf site. I'm sure you all are eagerly awaiting for the promised interview. And hopefully it will be published tomorrow. I got an email from admin back yesterday: "Hi, I'm running a little behind this weekend. Received your email. I'll answer and send you back an email on Monday. Thanks a lot".



Quite strange and very lengthy update I received from Matt, admin of AdsOnCommand: "Hello everyone, well it's about that time for an update. There are several things we need to go over so please read carefully. A month ago I wrote you all explaining our situation and the steps needed to overcome it. Unfortunately, it has taken longer than expected, and although things continue to progress, we are not where we need to be in order to complete payouts. Because of this, I am going to need your help. Firstly, we are going to ask that number one, you switch your payment processor to either AlertPay or SolidTrustPay. Last month I suggested CEPTrust, and although they are progressing slowly, they are simply taking too long to transfer in and out of it. If you do not have a STP account, please sign up using our referral link. SolidTrustPay is our preferred processor at the moment because of their excellent customer service, low fees, and simplicity of use. You can change your account in your profile, or you can submit a ticket and I will change your processor information for you. Secondly and most important: This has been mulled over for the past couple weeks and we believe this is our best solution to pay everyone in the shortest amount of time. We are going to ask that you willingly upgrade 50% of your CURRENT PENDING cashouts via either AP or STP. For example, if you've got a pending cashout of $120 and $30, please either upgrade $60 and then $30. Please keep every upgrade paired with every cashout separate. DO NOT upgrade $75 because you've got $150 in cashouts, it is vital we keep everything separate or else things will get entirely too messy. Now why would I ask voluntarily? Those of you that voluntarily upgrade your 50/50, we will process your cashouts within 30 days. If you DO NOT upgrade 50/50 you will still be paid, but because we are being extremely careful to insure this money is not lost, it may not be until October until they are paid. Once you have upgraded your 50/50, please send an email to cashouts@adsoncommand.com with your member ID, your upgrade amount, your payment processor, and your pending amount. I will keep these on file until I am ready to proceed with cashouts. Once we reach this point, cashouts will be paid in the order of which they were due until we are completely caught up. (Starting with May 14th). If you've got any questions or concerns or you have already upgraded within the last month and feel that it should be covered, please send a ticket in your member area and we will take care of you. Thank you all for your time and patience, and please know that you all will be paid". The things don't look good here. If you are ready to listen to my advice I would suggest not to upgrade right now but to wait for a while till the members who redeposited half of their pending cashout are paid. I will continue to update you on how the things go on here.

Regarding today's payouts: I got paid again and almost in profit with RussoProject. It was surely the right choice for me to invest here. Maybe I should pay closer attention rather to HYIPs than autosurfs as they seem to be more stable at least for now with all these payment processors issues.

No comments: