Tuesday, June 19, 2007

DAILY NEWS

New update was issued yesterday by the admin of SurfMargin: "Refunds are progressing normally and we are also cashing out, utilizing the funds provided by my partner Ray. This is a sort of stop gap situation until we have our business meeting on Friday in LA (before the Saturday conference) when we will cross the T's and dot the I's with our other partners and the remainder of the funds are released. One final note: Wednesday through to Sunday I will be in LA. Cashouts will be delayed, it's unfortunate but unavoidable, I'm not ready to hire loads of staff yet, that's another security issue I want to avoid as long as possible. The site will still be open for business so you can surf, upgrade and visit your account pages as usual. I will catch up again when I get back from LA starting on the Monday morning. I hope you understand that the LA trip is very important for both sites and all of our members". I think if everything goes well this site can be the next big hit in the surf world. BUT considering the fact that there will be no payouts between Wednesday and Sunday I would advice members not to upgrade and just hold their funds till all becomes clear. Do it just in case because I have faith in Charles and in what he keeps doing for his members even after all the issues the site went through. My payment went to pending status today and so I expect to receive it next week after Charles comes back to business. I will keep you updated on how things are going in SurfMargin, so stay tuned and better subscribe to my site, which will be appreciated.



My second favourite surfing site now is Swift Money Surf. It's already number 3 on ASAmonitor and keeps growing and the admin keeps expanding and offering new incentives for members. For instance, today it was announced that every member would get 5 cents just for posting on their forum: "Each day this week we are going to announce a new easy way for members to make money. Here is the first, Get Paid To Post, This is an exclusive offer for swiftmoneysurf members. All members will now receive 5 cents per post at http://mysurflive.com/forum. How does it work? Sign up at the forum with your Swift Money Surf username. Twice a month on the 1st and the 15th we will check the post counts and credit each poster 5 cents per post. This is reoccuring that means if you make 10 posts today and never make another post again, each month you will get 50 cents on the first and another 50 cents on the 15th. Imagine if you had hundreds of posts. The rules are simple. Posts with less than 10 words will not be counted. Spam will not be counted. Your username at the forum must match your Swift Money Surf username. That's it. Go to http://mysurflive.com/forum and start posting. More money making news tomorrow". I think with so much money spent and massive advertising this site can become number one very soon especially in summer when there's a slack period for surfing world usually. For those who don't know yet Swift Money Surf offers to investors a unique plan which contains in itself 10 plans. And moreover, you will get bonus for your first deposit. You will be in profit approximately in a month after your first deposit. For me it's "make money till it's hot" option and I'm going to deposit more tomorrow.



It seems that Dividend Ltd. website continues struggling with DDOS-attacks which happen quite regularly. It was online yesterday for me for a short while then disappeared again. But when it's online it's paying as reported by investors in forums so still no signs of scamming. Just a little inconvenience for investors. I'm in profit with Dividend Ltd. already but continue to receive small profit from my bonus 25$ deposit which I got credited as a reward for depositing for the first time. The safest way now in my opinion is to invest in one-month plan. I must say that this site is quite unstable but what I like here is instant payments and the fact it always returns after repeated downtimes.

I requested another payment from AdsOnCommand today still having one more pending withdrawal request to CEP Trust which was made a month ago. I can just speculate that it is somehow connected with current CEP issues so some update from admin would be appreciated.

I received payments from M Investment and RussoProject today. As for the interview with RussoProject admin I haven't received a reply so he seems not to be interested in it. Is it good or bad? You're free to decide. My point is they are already quite popular and so don't need more exposure.

Oh my god! Dustin from Desert Sky Marketing was probably warned by Trevor yesterday. Other way why did he have to send such a humiliating email only in 8 hours after sending the previous one: "First I want to apologize if my last email made it look like I'm trying to paint Trevor and/or CEP in a bad light. That was not my intention at all. Trevor has since contacted me and assured me that CEP is diligently working behind the scenes and he has been extremely busy. Again, as I've stated in all my updates, CEP and Trevor have never failed to do what they say they will do". So just do it as your master said, Dustin?

No comments: