Wednesday, June 06, 2007

NOTE ABOUT E-GOLD

Hi, everyone!
It took me the whole two months to continue with my blog. It happened mainly because of the personal reasons. And then e-gold indictment came in. So I had a thought for a while that it could be over for those who had invested in these sites like me using e-gold only. But now it seems that e-gold is on its way to recovery moving its main outexchanger Omnipay.com offshore to Africa. And probably by the end of June we will see the recovery
of the industry itself.
Also there are negative rumors everywhere on blogs and different forums about possible closure of CEP Trust payment processor and even AlertPay. So I would stick with e-gold for now and wouldn't keep much money in these allegedly trusted payment processors. E-Gold has the longest history of being the safest and the most stable payment processor since 1996 and will survive and continue to thrive. I'm sure of it!



No comments: