Tuesday, June 26, 2007

DAILY NEWS

I finally found new HYIP program which is worth joining in my opinion. Estimated odds for profit are quite good imho. It's called PremiumProLtd. Yes, I agree, pretty silly name for HYIP. But if you open their website you will see that they have customized script, DDOS-protection, Comodo secured, a bunch of top monitoring sites in place and the most important - profitable investment plans. You can choose from two plans: 1) 6% daily return for 25 days cycle (it's 150% and you will be in profit after 17 days only) or 2) 45% weekly return for 4 weeks cycle (180% but the risks are greater as you will be in profit only after 21 days). I think it's not a long term to be in profit especially when you can evaluate how much money they invested in promotion. But if you decide to join do it during this week as I doubt PremiumProLtd. will be here for long. And remember I will pay you 50% RCB if you join under me, just PM me afterwards.



Another excuse I received late yesterday from Infinite Multiplicity con artists: "Hello fellow Members, it is a while ago we sent an update to you. The reason for this is that Bob and I was very busy and we had a handful to do in the background and some of you know that Bob have to fight with his health issue which makes working together even more complicate cause instead of 15hours a day we can have only contact 1 or 2 hours and that not even every Day. This Week we faced our first serious problems. We did two bad business choices which ate up a pretty big part of our online reserves. This is now forcing us to inexchange funds we initially had offline to make profit for us. We need these offline funds to not lose our online income stream, which we need to keep the high ROI. This may sound very dramatic, but in fact it is not so dramatic. We still have enough funds online to do the payouts for yesterday. But here is where we get a problem. We would take us the possibility to work with the money, it would be a loss of 4 days where we could generate profit. And we simply can not lose this profit. We did it very well in the beginning, so we was able to do what we planned, which was to split the funds to one part in online business and one part in offline business. But we could not calculate the two losses we recently had. So what will happen now is: we need time till maybe end of this week before we are able to proceed the payouts. I sincerely hope you will give us this time so we can generate the necessary profit for you and for the program. We have always been honest to you, and nothing will change it in the future. You are a part of us, and we will treat you like that. The program will run as usual, and you will still earn your rebates when you surf. So nobody will lose anything in InfiniteMultiplicity.biz. Thank you for your great support and the amazing Teamwork we have seen". I have already told you what I think about them on MMG forum and if you're curious you can read my thoughts here I think the chances that investors will get something from them by Sunday are close to zero. At least I can't remember any similar program that did this. But if they really deliver what they promised I will publicly apologize on MMG forum.

I really want to believe in what Jack Cobb said in his latest update about Planet-Trust. But since there's still no definite news about his new site I'm a little bit annoyed at him, because it's only words and nothing more. Playing waiting game I can call it: "I ask that you do not misinterpret the update sent out previously. We are still going to be re-launching Planet-Trust with the same previous plan. This plan consisted of a refund ad-pack, and those not in profit will receive the amount owed to break them even. Those who are in profit will receive 10% of their active ad-pack level or their last ad-pack purchase. Whichever is larger. The program will launch fresh as explained previously and as we receive returns from our investments, these returns will be evenly divided to each member owed. Everyone will come out with something. No one will lose. If I worded it wrong, I apologize. I have been working long hours trying to get these sites running and it is hard to do when you have to rely on someone else to give you what you need. We’ve been waiting for the script to be finished and Chris is doing the best he can. I know people are frustrated and so am I. I would like nothing better than to get all of our sites back into paying status. Some things are just beyond my control and there is nothing I can do but wait. Let us finish our work and do what is best for the integrity of the program and the safety of your funds. Patience is a lot to ask sometimes and I know when waiting periods get extended patience gets thin. I can only do so much and everything I do is for the benefit of all of you. Some people may try and discourage you but it is up to all of us to choose the outcome. The last thing we need to do is to throw out a program or script that does not work or has issues. We do not want to end up in the same boat as before, we want our programs to last longer. If you are in this industry for the same reasons I am, you will understand. I am not forcing you to agree with what I say. I have worked hard to try and do the right thing for everyone and to some it is not enough. I have stated previously that anyone with E-Gold that was caught in our programs may participate in the new Planet. If you participate, you will receive your owed amount as well in a refund ad-pack. We cannot account for funds we do not have access to as we have stated many times. I have refunded many people from the last day we accepted E-Gold to Planet. I can make this work but only with your help. I am not asking for your participation with new ad-pack purchases, just your support. The only thing we are telling you about purchasing new ad-packs is that it will help the refund process move faster. We have come too far to move backwards and we have cleared some of the biggest obstacles. If you all want this to work the same way that I do, you will have to show your support. Hiding until the program is re-launched will do us no good. If only some of you could understand the hours and frustration this job requires. I know we have many good members out there ready to go. I can’t do this by myself… Thank you for your support".

I got another update from Charles today. He is admin of SurfMargin if you don't know it yet: "I would like to ask you if you would seriously consider moving to SolidTrustPay? Right now funds to correct the current situation in Surfmargin are coming into my account at STP. If I have to transfer funds to E-Gold or AlertPay to pay you(which I don't want to use anymore due to security problems) it will cost me 4+% to withdraw from STP plus 4+% to accept the funds in AP and then you pay fees on top of that to accept the cashout. STP have a very secure payment system. They are a very customer friendly company, responding to emails within hours, and they have telephone contact too. More importantly their rates are a lot lower than AlertPay (actually they are on a par with Egold). I hope you will consider opening an account with STP! If you do you should remember to change your processor information in Surfmargin (click on blue arrow next to your name). You use your user name NOT your email address or account number to identify your account with STP. One other advantage: You will be paid quicker! You can access STP by clicking on the badge on our front page". I'm still waiting for my cashout to e-gold from SurfMargin and I will not change my account to STP as I don't like them. Many STP members have been paid already but the majority of E-gold users have not.

Robert, admin of RussoProject finally made the right decision to install DDOS protection on his site. It will be from famous BlockDos. "I really hope blackdos can help us rather sooner than later - the site being down is really affecting our plans, although we have managed to send out every payment". As of now the protection seems to have been installed already and the site is online. And yes, I got paid today as usual.

Also I received payments from M Investment and Swift Money Surf. I hope you enjoyed reading the interview with admin of Swift Money Surf today on my blog. If you haven't read it yet please look below this post.

No comments: