Friday, June 29, 2007

DAILY NEWS

Charles sent out another update to members of SurfMargin today. Although I completely support this program and admin proved to be honest and helpful in the past these delays with payouts became a headache for many members. I have been patiently waiting since June, 19. Surely it takes too long time to get this program back on track. But I still hope for the positive outcome. Here's an update itself: "I understand your frustration at the delays. I am using all the funds I have available to keep things ticking over until I receive the capital injection from the new partners involved. Some of you have sent me emails asking why you have not been paid when someone with a later upgrade has been paid out earlier. What I'm doing for now is evaluating daily how much I have to use for payouts. Paying out one or two of the larger accounts and then paying out as many as the smaller accounts as I can until the funds are depleted. That's the fairest way I can think of to pay people out just at this time. Some good news: I had a very positive comment from one of our new partners in an email this morning who is waiting for his brother to return from Miami (who will also become a partner). His comment was that whatever happens (in terms of them joining together as a single partnership or becoming two individual partnerships) they will become partners and make the promised injection of funds. FYI: Both of these gentlemen are already members with accounts set up, so their transactions will be quick! So, from that comment above you can probably more understand the "wait" that we are all undergoing before things get back to normal. I have done my bit and made my presentation to the best of my ability. I cannot and will not keep calling them and badgering them to get their act together because right now they all understand exactly the situation as it was laid out on paper to them during our business meeting. All of them see the potential clearly. As far as member upgrades are concerned. You also have the power to bring things around for us. We certainly have the most exciting and unique Profit Share Program on the net here and we have steadily overcome the challenges as they have been presented to us. I hope you think we deserve your support and will show that confidence by continuing to purchase Ad Packs from Surfmargin".



Regarding CEP case it seems that everything is on hold here. Today the 7th CEP newscast has been released. "They really don’t want to make decisions or plans until they know what the SEC’s decision is gonna be. After they do get the decision, they could then plan and makes these types of decisions accordingly". The statement above is about SEC informal investigation on CEP, main program in CEP holdings. Then they try to reassure the public saying that other sites under CEP umbrella "all operate completely separate and each has their own financial records. All the sites are running completely independent of CEP and do not require money from CEP to remain self sustaining". I can hardly believe it because when the roof starts collapsing the house itself will be destroyed too if you know what I mean saying this. Regarding low percentage in Coastin88: "We are starting to see the percent rise at 88, and this will continue to happen until it reaches a nice percent and finally stabilizes, just as Coast has". For a week already the percent for coasting (0.16%) stands still and I see no signs of its rising. As for payouts they are being made daily within hours after requesting to CEP Trust so there's nothing to worry regarding this. But with such a low percentage I cannot put the program into "paying" category. In my opinion, such a program cannot be considered as healthy in the first place. Even Trevor Reed himself said regarding time frame for SEC investigation: "Unfortunately I mean we are in the same waiting game as the members, we also have no idea how much longer it is going to take and we often have the same sort of frustration saying, you know gosh, it has been well over a month how much longer is it going to be? I did call our attorney early in the week and he guestimating and the words he used were “at least a few more weeks. I don’t know how long that means but it sounds like it’s going to be at least a few more weeks". So if even the boss of CEP cannot tell us how much it will take then it's nothing but guess. So my guess: it will be extremely hard for CEP Holding to come off with a whole skin. And the last but not the least: "If the decision you know, ended up not been the best for CEP then certainly, it will definitely be our goal to get whatever funds we could together and build them up so that at the very least over a period of time we can make members whole. Certainly, that’s a 100% our goal to make sure that nobody looses anything but that has always been our goal from the start and that type of goal doesn’t change". We will hope so but from my experience I would not really hope for that much. If you have any funds in CEP Trust my advice would be "get off this sinking ship asap".

I received payments today from M Investment, RussoProject, MyGuardedReturns and PremiumProLtd. Dear readers, I'm going to move soon to my own site and I will give you link as soon as I set it up. I want to thank Swift Money Surf who offered free hosting for my new site. That's all, see you tomorrow!

No comments: