Friday, June 08, 2007

MONEY-NEWS

Joined new HYIP yesterday RussoProject and already got paid today. They pay different percentage of 3% to 5% for 30-60 days. You can check the plans on their website. RussoProject is online for more than 20 days already and still paying. I never was a fan of old HYIPs to join and considering the age this HYIP is getting older now. But the fact that it's just listed on HYIPinvestment.com, has its unique features and script including secured connection and moderate returns I decided to join it. Hope it's not just too late to be in profit here. I'm in 30 days plan by the way and it will take 20 days to be in profit here. I will update you about the outcome.
 


Got paid my 4th payment from Rhinegold Marketing. It pays you 9% daily for 16 days = 144%. It's autosurfing so to earn your rebates you need to surf 15 siyes daily. In my opinion it's not late to join this one because it's quite new, only 7 days online. But use cautiousness here and remember never to invest money you cannot afford to lose. My advice is to deposit not more than 20$ in Rhinegold Marketing so the 50/50 rule using here will not be applicable to cashouts less than 2$. And REMEMBER to cashout daily as you will be in profit faster. Currently admin is paying to its members within 24 hours after withdrawal request. 



As for the site of the week Infinite Multiplicity I must say that it's growing quite nicely. And I just received an update from admins about their first day online: "Dear Infinite Multiplicity Member, its nearly 23 hours ago since we started, and time for a small update. Things are running so smooth that our Staff Team at the Help Desk is already a bit bored. Also, we reached an amazing average upgrade/per Member Level which shows us how much confidence you in this Project have, and we reached the first Milestone earlier than expected. I see that there are a few active Members who didnt finish their Surfing for today. You need to surf untill you see a line in the surfbar saying".

Yesterday I got my second payment from Swift Money Surf. It's rather unique surfing site with 10 investment plans running simultaneously. Follow the link if you want details. But I must add that I didn't see such customized script before. It can be compared only with EliteAdShare where you can earn 10% for 14 days but unfortunately they stopped to accept e-gold recently but still paying promptly and I can see many happy members on forums. I was forced to use AlertPay with them but as I cannot be verified member there please PM me if you want to exchange my AlertPay to e-gold. I would be very appreciated.:-))



That's all for today. Only one remark. I decided from now on the referral commissions back offered on site of the week will be 75% instead of 50% on all other sites. But it will be valid only for the period when the site is called "site of the week". So I hope you will enjoy it! And remember that I work for you, my dear readers.

No comments: