Wednesday, June 20, 2007

DAILY NEWS

For those who are in Infinite Multiplicity don't forget to request cashout today. You will be paid on the following Sunday. Just to remind: it's very popular surfing site that offers 8% for 18 days of surfing 18 sites daily. Infinite Multiplicity is a very carefully planned site which is run by two admins known as "alaska_eagle" and "Atemlos X" on MMG forum. This site has already become quite popular among investors but I suspect there's still room for growing. Many members are confident of this site that they continue compounding every Wednesday. Well, I would not do this but it shows that the site has full members' support which is very good for the program's longevity.



Also I got paid today from RussoProject, M Investment and Swift Money Surf. Also joined MySurfLive forum which currently was purchased by Swift Money Surf admin and am enjoying nice surfing community there. You can also join it here to check for the latest updates from James. Its moderator is "johnnyq", very polite and friendly person. Hopefully you will enjoy it.



I delisted two programs today. One of them is Dividend Ltd. which is still suffering from continuous DDOS-attacks and I think this time they will not recover. The second one is Rhinegold Marketing, and I just received this email from admin: "It's with a heavy heart I have to close the rebate earnings for now. Amount paid out has now surpassed the intake and this round is done. The site has stopped taking upgrades until a new launch. I hope you made some profit, and for those at a loss I'm sorry. We just didn't get enough votes on monitors and money just stopped coming in. Next time I will probably make the earnings lower to accommodate for slow growth". I'm in a slight loss here and I would not give admin the chance to run the second round. He's just proved his unprofessionalism and incapability of running a stable program. With all these changes implemented in the early stages of the program life even amateur could think that the program won't live long. And it happened, it didn't even last for 3 weeks. Time to move on, guys!

No comments: