Monday, June 11, 2007

GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS

I received email from admin of Rhinegold Marketing. There is one change to cashout procedure. "We now have over 100 members which is great. And I want this program to last for a long time, so I have decided a couple of changes needs to be done. First, as we get more and more members, it's a lot of checking cash outs every day to make sure people follow the 50% rule and that their cash outs are going to the right place. So to alleviate that a bit, and to prolong the life of the program, the cash outs are now going to be 1 cash out per 7 days. You still get the same great returns, just no daily cash outs. The 50% rule will stay the same, as you are cashing out, make an upgrade for 50% or more of the cash out amount. If you cash out less than $2, you do not have to reinvest. Thank you for understanding". I consider this update as a big red flag for those want to join. The program is just too young in my opinion to implement such abrupt changes. It may be just a trick to get more money before vanishing. So I would hold back my upgrades here. But IF in a week payouts continue I will put this program to my normal list. Since this moment I consider this program as winding down.

Update from admin Jack Cobb about the future of his program Planet-Trust for e-gold users is also not bright and rather very discouraging. "As I have stated many times, we do not have access to E-Gold funds at all. This means we have to find the money to fund the E-Gold project from somewhere else. If we do not have the funds yet to payout, what sense would it make to put a site up? The thing here is that I could have just dropped E-Gold and let it go but I decided to hang on and try and help everyone. This requires time and patience. I am working on the E-gold site but until we have funds in place, we cannot just release it. Investments take time to grow. we do not piggyback on other programs and our investments are not short term. We were hit pretty hard with all of this mess and yet we are still here. I don't think any other admin out there would even consider to try and do what we are up against. The only thing we can do is try. I am not about to put up another site and have people surf it if the funds are not available yet. Other admins may do something like that but remember. This site will not be selling adpacks. This site will not require 50/50. Its not like you will be paid with someone elses money. Give it a rest and relax... I am doing my best". Translation: "Get off, I'm busy!". As for me I don't like this sort of updates when admin starts to play waiting game with his members. We'll wait and see anyway.

Great official announcement from Charles, admin of SurfMargin about getting online again today: "OK official announcement. We are going back on-line tomorrow morning at around 9am (Central USA). It's a bit early for us because we wont have all the funds available due to money coming in from different banks, different banks wires, different people involved (although all have been informed of the urgency of the situation). What that means to the members is we will refund members until our funds run out tomorrow. Tuesday the same, but by Wednesday the money from Ray and our other partners will start to come in and we will get back to normal much more quickly from then on. I was asked if we should hold off until Wednesday or Thursday, but I vetoed that, suggesting that we need to be seen to be back up and running as soon as possible and anyway that I didn't want to go over the two weeks that I had declared was necessary for the audit. I hope you will all understand what is happening, if you don't get paid out straight away. Please be just a little more patient (damn! I know you have heard that comment before from other admins. I'm sorry, but I do mean it) and by the end of the week at the latest, you should be up to speed with the rest of the members. I look forward to serving you all again and giving you the best in advertising PTS facilities available on the WWW today! With your help we will now really put Surfmargin in the top spot! Best regards. P.S. Remember it's 9am my time! Central. I still need my beauty sleep and breakfast before I face the world. Lol". I will be waiting eagerly for this great autosurf to be online again. I will let you know when you can upgrade again.

As I predicted the participation in Coastin88 is far from perfect. Since I published my controversial article which I published yesterday and which you can read here it seems that the percentage dropped again today to 0.18% this time. Well, you will have to wait almost two years to get your 115% rebate back. So it's up to you to support this program and lose your money or just wait and see.

Today I got another payments from RussoProject (still going smooth) and Swift Money Surf (my 3rd payout here). Also admin of Swift Money Surf just updated design and template for his surf site and opened online store as a part of generating revenue for members. And I must say that very much effort and advertising were spent on this site, and of course it's a great concept never seen before with 10 plans running simultaneously. I think it's the right time to join this one.



No comments: