Tuesday, June 12, 2007

NEWS

I signed into my account today on RussoProject and found out that I got paid again though there was no payment in my e-gold account. I had a suspicion that admin tried to fool their members but then it appeared it was just a glitch in autopayment system and I got paid after 6 hours manually by admin. Below is the explanation of current events: "Our payment script got stuck for some reason tonight. We think there was a problem in communication between our script and the e-gold site. Our script has worked perfectly from April 2006 and we expect it to run without problems. However, we will be monitoring the next payout closely. All the missing payouts have been paid out, the script was resumed this morning. I'm sorry for the hustle this minor glitch caused. Best wishes, Robert Russo". In my opinion, this HYIP has a quite nice potential for further growing.



I received a quick update regarding continuing percentage dropping in Coastin88. "Hello, Everyone! :-) Ok, well, it seems my last message sent was a bit misunderstood. I was saying that C88 was beginning to do better, though it seems the confusion my message caused turned that around again a bit. Looking at all of this, we have decided to begin implementing some new steps for C88 to get it moving more smoothly again...and the daily % will not have any dependency on advertising purchases! :-) It will likely take us a month or so to get everything together with it, but we will be working diligently behind the scenes to pull something new together for C88 so that members can have a more consistent daily %, since that is a desire we are hearing from our members. Again, it will take some time for us to get all of it implemented fully, but we will be working toward making it happen. Thank you for your continued patience as we get through this time of turbulence. Take care until next time, and thanks for being a part of us here at C88!!! :-) Trevor". As I said before I'm quite skeptical about the program's future. As of today the ROI is 0.10%, quite discouraging for all the members wanted to upgrade. But we will see the outcome by the end of the month. Without implementing new strategy in place ASAP this program is doomed to demise.

M Investment site is offline for 18 hours already. Despite admin's claims that the problem is solved and the site is online again I still can't access it. Just received admin's update pointing to the reason of it: "Please be informed that the website is up and functioning all right. The website may temporarily be still unavailable in some parts of the world, though this is unlikely. To make sure the website is available to you, please clear the cache in your browser and try accessing the website again. I can assure you that our website is fully operational now, the downtime was caused by an unexpected technical issue. We will send an email update with a more detailed explanation later today. Our mail server is also working now, we are looking forward to your messages. Once again, we sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience this downtime may have caused you". Though I'm quite sure there's nothing to worry about as this HYIP is built to last longer than just for a couple of months. You can read my opinion about it here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

You consider M Investment as one of the most stable HYIP now.

Do you mind telling us what it is based on?

Thanks,
JMV

MONEY-news expert said...

Hi, JMV! I appreciate your comment. It means that I have first readers here and since I promised that I work for you I'm going to prepare an article explaining why I'm feeling quite confident of this HYIP. The article will be ready by tomorrow. So stay tuned!

Anonymous said...

Hi Expert,

Thank you for your comment. I am looking forward to your report.

Keep up with your blog. I like how you analyze on various programs; especially this section I read this morning!!

“That part amuses me most. I couldn't believe my eyes. They encourage their membership to continue upgrading thus showing the support to the CEP Holdings. Well, it's up to you to do this or not. As for me, I never supported or will support any program which literally begs the members to upgrade more as it is the first sign of the beginning of the end, believe me. Been there, done that!”

I totally know what you mean!!

JMV :)

MONEY-news expert said...

Hi, JMV! I appreciate your comments. After your praise I feel myself highly flattered. This is a great stimulant for me to keep up the good work. I sacrifice of the most of my free time running this blog as I want to offer the best service for my readers.