Saturday, June 09, 2007

INTRODUCING NEW HYIP

I would like to introduce to you HYIP which I consider as one of the most stable now. It's called M Investment and paying me for more than a month already. The plans are quite conservative but it's what I call "good ole hyip" if you know what I mean. By the way, I have a suspicion that they somehow connected with OpenTrade, HYIP which is online for 9 months. I don't have a deposit in Open Trade but if you want you can check it. It's just my speculation that they are connected but I have a proof which I will not disclose here. Anyway, if you want to deposit in M Investment, it's the right time to do so. Believe me, I have a good feeling about this one. Here's info about their plans: "Plan 1 offers a variable daily interest rate ranging from 1.4% to 1.7%. The interest varies daily according to how successful our daily investment performance is. The minimum deposit required for this investment plan is just $15. Please note that interest is paid on business days, Monday through Friday, excluding official holidays. Once your Account Principal reaches the $1000 level you will be automatically transferred to Plan 2. With Plan 2 we offer a daily interest rate of 1.9%. The minimum deposit required for this plan in $1000. Plan 3 offers a daily interest rate of 2.3%. The minimum deposit required for this plan is $25,000". The payouts are made very fast to your account after your withdrawal request. I will be glad to see you there as my referral and if you have any questions about this program email me.

Minvestment.com - Real Company. Since 2000. Up to 2.3% daily. Phone Support.

No comments: