Wednesday, June 13, 2007

DAILY NEWS

Those of you who are awaiting pending payouts from Desertsky Marketing have probably received this e-mail from admin Dustin: "The daily percentage you will earn has been increased to 10%. The cashout button will be enabled this Friday. You will need to surf out your active ad-packs and make your cashout requests by this Sunday. In summary, all active ad-packs will expire this weekend, you will have this weekend to request your cashouts of your entire cash balance. Then we will be in a holding pattern and at the mercy of CEP to pay the pending cashouts. We are still confident that Trevor will have the funds available to make the pending cashout requests. He has not communicated anything to the contrary to me. Once all pending cashout requests have been paid, DSM will re-open and start accepting new ad-pack purchases under new terms. Many of you have asked why DSM isn't paying when CEPtrust is perfectly fine. Please realize that DSM is a CEP company and CEP holds and controls all the finances/funds of DSM. I administrate DSM. I have no access to the funds. Again, Trevor and CEP have only communicated good news to me. Trevor has only stated that CEP will pay the pending DSM cashout requests. While it is taking longer than we would like, I do still feel confident that they will be paid". I hope that CEP issues will be solved soon cause it's getting really annoying and affects all the great programs out there. As for me, I will join the renewed Desertsky Marketing only if Dustin allows other payment processors except CEP Trust.

Admin of SurfMargin announced in his latest update that those who upgraded through AlertPay should change their payment processor to STPay in order to get paid. Many people have already reported not only about received refunds but also about cashouts having been paid to their e-gold accounts. In my opinion, SurfMargin is the next big thing in the autosurf world.

Seems all is going smooth in Infinite Multiplicity, one of the hottest autosurf programs right now. I requested my first cashout today and hopefully will get paid on the following Sunday.

Glad to see that Dividend Ltd. is online and paying again. They are offering 50$ bonus now. You can check their website for more details about this offer. As for me, I have only 10$ there left which was credited as my bonus for my initial investment to monthly plan which has been expired already a week ago. I received 25% pure profit + my initial deposit back.



It only took several hours to get paid in Swift Money Surf and this program is still going stronger with every day. Also got paid from RussoProject where all yesterday's script problems have been resolved and the autopayment script worked well today. Finally got the access to M Investment website after the 3 days downtime and already got paid all pending earnings within 5 minutes after request. My new article about M Investment is almost ready and will be published in my blog pretty soon.

No comments: