Sunday, June 17, 2007

DAILY NEWS

Today is the first payout day in Infinite Multiplicity and I received my first withdrawal too. We'll see what will be the future for this program. But currently I see no signs of slowing down. This program is really getting hot especially after the first payouts have been completed today. Here's the most important part of the update from admin of this program: "Just a short note to say hi and to thank everyone for all the great support we have received since our official launch just over a week ago. Everything has been running so smoothly it has almost been scary, lol. Surfing has been extremely smooth, instant referral commission payouts are going out flawlessly and individual account issues have been very few and addressed with lightning speed when encountered. The Withdrawal/Compounding request functions were opened on Wednesday and despite a couple of minor glitches all went well". So get ready for another bunch of payments next Sunday as everything goes well in Infinite Multiplicity. And it's no surprise for me as even from the first look at it I can say that the program uses its own customized script, has several unique features and seems to be very carefully planned to have success for the long run. Hopefully with the support of the members that will happen.



I received another payment also from RussoProject today. And there's not much to report really, as the program goes quite well. The best plan for investing now in my opinion is 5% for 30 days.



I decided to make the brand-new site MyGuardedReturns my next "site of the week". You will find it in the respective section of my blog. If you join this site under me you will get the whopping 75% referral commission back instead of 50% offered on all other programs, but the offer is available for one week only. So don't hesitate to join it till it's hot. Why am I so confident of success of MyGuardedReturns, you might ask? The main reason is its unique plan which I've never seen before. Here the investor is to decide when he wants to withdraw his funds dependant on the percentage he wants to receive. You can read an interview with program's admin Jason here. And there's also one sign which I use to define if one program is here for the long run. You can look at their rating page to make sure that there's much funds spent on advertising. It means that admin knows: to grow more he needs advertising on big monitoring sites. I will watch this site closely this week and will update my readers about its success.



If you want to be up-to-date with my latest news and comments please subscribe for my RSS-feed or e-mail notifications which I recently added to my blog. It's really not hard to do, just click on the button which you can see to the right of this entry. I promise that I will not disappoint you to deliver the very fresh and hot MONEY-news daily. Thank you for your support.

No comments: