Saturday, June 23, 2007

DAILY NEWS

MyGuardedReturns bought sticky topic on MMG forum and I must say I noticed the increased deposit stats on Jason's site. If you are not in this HYIP I strongly recommend checking it as it has some very interesting plans where the investor is to decide when he wants to withdraw the funds from the program. If you want to find out more about MyGuardedReturns please click here to read an interview with admin of this program.



I received another payment from Swift Money Surf today. And it's going stronger with every day. Admin James agreed to answer some questions as I had requested interview earlier so hopefully tomorrow I will publish it on my blog. You can make comment to this entry and offer your questions for James if you like.



Yesterday I noticed that RussoProject website was loading too slowly for me and today it's not loading at all. My first suspicion was DDOS-attack as now the program is really becoming popular so no wonder it attracted ponzi crusaders: "Our server is currently under heavy DDOS & flood attack. There is no reason to worry, our tech crew is on the problem and it will be solved in a few moments. New security measures are being installed, but since the server is under heavy attack, this might take a while. Please bear with us. Our deepest apologies for any inconveniences". Hopefully they will resolve the problem soon because I really like this program.
P.S. Just got new update regarding their downtime: "Our program is still under heavy attack. The sysadmin has been dealing with it for the past 16 hours. If he doesn't get it to work in the next 6 hours, we will get some professional help from blackdos.net . All missing payments will be sent out the minute we get things right again. My deepest apologies for any inconveniences". And despite the site is still offline I got paid manually by admin. Hope the issues will be solved soon.



P.P.S. RussoProject is online again after 18 hours of downtime. "We have managed to end this DDoS attack (with the help of our hosting service provider, thank you very much!) and the site is back to normal. My deepest apologies to everyone who could not invest on our site in the past 24 hours, as well as to everyone who didn't get the payment. All payments should be sent out now, traffic on the site is under control Thank you for bearing with us!"

No comments: