Thursday, June 28, 2007

DAILY NEWS

I have just received another instant payment from PremiumProLtd. and also read update on their site: "We have removed the site stats of PPL and the detailed stats will be publicly announced on every Thursday. It means we are to publish the site stats and the development of PPL weekly, not daily. Wish you could like this rule". I think this is a wise decision and could prolong PremiumProLtd.'s life. Sometimes if admin is too honest and publish real site stats it can affect its stability because many investors start to panic when they look at the stats and see the increasing number of withdrawals. As long as withdrawals are instant I don't mind.



Good news for those who considered 20$ as a big minimum in MyGuardedReturns. Admin has lowered it to 10$ so you can test it even for 1 day and see for yourself. I remind you that the percentage here depends on how many days you keep the deposit in the program. You can read the interview with Jason, admin of MyGuardedReturns on my blog here.



Not a good news from Trevor, boss of CEP: "We have not heard much back at this point regarding the investigation, but I did call our attorney earlier today to see whether he had an idea as to how much longer this process might take. He thinks that it may be at least a few more weeks. We are still working hard behind the scenes to do everything we can. We, too, are part of the waiting game that all of you are a part of, and I promise we do not enjoy it, either. Know that we are thinking about each of you as we do our best to work all of this out. We will update you as soon as we hear anything else. Take care and God Bless until next time!". Yes, I think CEP really needs the helping hand of God. I don't think though it will win in this war with the feds. But it's just my opinion.

Also today I received payments from RussoProject, Swift Money Surf and M Investment. That's all for today. See you, guys, tomorrow!

No comments: